What's in your drinking water? Find out with a free water test from your local Culligan Water expert. FREE WATER
Culligan ClearLink PRO™
No-drill reverse osmosis system
Culligan ClearLink PRO™
Enjoy Culligan® water at the touch of a button. ClearLink PRO™ filters your water wirelessly, delivering clean, refreshing water from your main faucet.
This first-to-market wireless control is perfect for renters and homeowners alike. Until now, installing a reverse osmosis system required a dedicated faucet, which meant drilling a hole in your countertop or losing a soap dispenser. ClearLink PRO™ is a no-drill solution that supplies filtered water without compromising your countertop!
ClearLink PRO™ uses wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button. The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connects to the Culligan® reverse osmosis system. For clean, refreshing drinking water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds, filtered water will run through the main faucet. When you're done, simply turn off the water, and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water to ensure you do not waste filtered water.
Learn about how Culligan Clear Link PRO™ works:
Benefits of Culligan ClearLink PRO™
- Use your existing faucet
- Keep your countertops pristine – no need to drill a hole!
- Place the ClearLink PRO™ button anywhere within wireless range
- Stop guessing when to replace filters with the integrated filter life gauge
- Monitor water quality with the filtered water indicator
- Add filtered water to any room with a sink
Features of Culligan ClearLink PRO™
- Filter Life Gauge - ensures your system is producing the best quality water by indicating when it needs a filter change
- LED Backlight Display - lights up to show you when filtered water is flowing from your tap
- Alert Indicator - illuminates when the filters, reverse osmosis membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
- On-trend Design - comes in multiple finishes to complement today's kitchen décor
Contact your local Culligan Man™ and start enjoying great water today.
Latest Blog Posts
First, get your home's water tested. Why should you get your home's water tested? Let's find out. Many contaminants are
What Clients Say
Culligan of Phoenix has provided excellent service from the time we arrived in AZ. We had to purchase our water system and RO tap water system back east, so we were not sure how things would work out once we brought it here. Culligan was able to get us up and running easily and now they cover our routine maintenance. They are thorough and professional. I am happy to recommend their service.
- Culligan Customer